When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt.
Your Site Team, LLC.
2011 - PresentAs one of the Pittsburgh region’s newest Web Hosting, Web Services, Domain Registration & Development Providers, we are committed to serving your needs as a supportive partner.
We offer four standard Web hosting plans designed for personal, business, e-commerce and/or non-profit hosting needs.
All of our plans include PHP5, MySQL databases, popular 1-click installation scripts such as WordPress, Joomla and Zen Cart, and are backed by local, English speaking, staff. Additionally we provide an array of SSL Certificates Static IP addresses and can help you with your e-commerce challenges.
2009 - PresentI helped to streamline the web/interactive department, create a more efficient operating environment, introduced new processes for scoping work, developed a new product life cycle system, integrated Google Apps, helped to develop new products and services to increase productivity and decrease costs to our customers.
Consolidated Communications / Nauticom Internet Services
1998 - 2009
Involvement in complete project management life cycle and web development including customer needs assessment, scope assessment, architecture design, graphic design, programming layout, customer support and customer application training.
- Hand code and program using HTML, ASP, HTML, PHP in conjunction with MSSQL and MySQL databases to develop dynamic content generation and content management systems.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Proficient knowledge of e-marketing and e-commerce concepts and requirements.
- Plan, implement, instruct and evaluate HTML classes.
- Conceive and develop print marketing materials and other collateral tools as needed.
- Proficient knowledge of PC and Macintosh operating systems and the development limitations and requirements needed for each to maintain consistent design integrity.
- Ability to work unsupervised, pursuing multiple projects with tight deadlines.
President / Head Coach
Pittsburgh Piranha's Women's Ice Hockey
2002 - 2008
- Evaluate athletes’ strengths and weaknesses as possible recruits or to improve the athletes’ technique to prepare them for competition.
- Instruct groups and individuals in the fundamentals of hockey.
- Demonstrate techniques and strategy.
- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, and motivation in order to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, and/or tournaments.
- Plan strategies and choose team members for individual games and/or seasons.
- Scheduling of officials, score keepers and time keepers
- Scheduling Tournaments
- Travel Planning and financing
- Day to day recruiting & team communications
- Website & E-marketing implementation & management